Monthly emails – Here’s a recap of the emails we’ve sent you:
February: Time to book your parking
March (1): Key updates and introductions
April (1): Less than one month to go!
April (2): Take a look at the Live Event Page
Useful Information – Find all the useful documents and links on the Ride here:
- Event Information Guide
- Recommended Kit List
- Event rules and regulations
- Take out bike insurance here and get a 5% discount by using the code THRESHOLDREV at checkout
- Wave start times – this list was up-to-date as of 30/04/2018
- Rider Numbers 2018 for Pic2Go – this list was updated on 09/05/18
- Live Event Page
- Packing List
Cutting out single-use plastics
Click here to find out more about pit stops on the event.
Guide to PR coverage
Click here for some exclusive offers.
Training – Read some great tips and advice for taking on the Ride:
We will update this every now and again, so keep an eye on it!
- Andy Cook’s Key Pointers
- Looking after your kit
- The Highway Code
- Winter cycling survival guide
- How to ride in a group
- 7 cycling tips to beat the snow and ice this winter
- How to overcome mental barriers when training
- Cycling: six ways to survive that long ride
- How and when to hydrate while cycling
- Group cycling: the essential guide
- 6 ways to avoid fading on a long ride
- How to train for long distance cycling events