Become a partner
Join the long list of companies who support Dulux London Revolution
Become a partner of the event and enjoy a long list of benefits.
There are many ways for charities and companies to be involved in the event
Become a partner
Whether you’re a charity wanting to buy places or a company looking to work with us, Dulux London Revolution offers the perfect opportunity.
We offer charities two ways of getting involved:
2. Purchase places for sale or return, setting a minimum fundraising target, with a guaranteed income
If you’re from a charity that would like to purchase places, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer companies two ways of working with us:
1. Be an official sponsor and partner of the event, with commercial benefits and added exposure
2. Providing Value In Kind (VIK), supplying riders with products or a service for free and getting rights in return
If you’re from a company that would like to work with us, please contact us at email@example.com
Charities and partners can benefit from:
- Promoting your brand to a highly engaged audience taking on a iconic challenge
- Marketing and commercial opportunities through our online and offline channels
- Working with a team that reduces administration and offers first class attention to detail
Join organisations such as Cancer Research UK, Volvo, DHL, Dulux, BP, Divine Chocolate and Graze by getting in touch today.
The mission of our company is “to add colour to peoples lives” and the Dulux London Revolution epitomises this as we unite a community of customers, employees, suppliers and friends, raising significant funds for the Outward Bound Trust. The transformative effect this has had on peoples lives so far has been truly inspirational.
Alastair MacAuley, Sales Director, Akzo-Nobel
We loved sampling our super healthy PERK!ER Quinoa bars at Dulux London Revolution, the cyclists were very engaged and in need of a nutritious energy boost! The Threshold crew were great fun too & highly professional. We’ll be back!
Ann Perkins, Founder and Director, Perkier
We are exceptionally proud to partner with the Dulux London Revolution as their Event Charity partner. Threshold Sports offer a collaborative and tailored partnership that is mutually beneficial and enables us to offer our CRUK supporters a unique cycle event that is highly challenging and rewarding.
Kathryn Hurrell, Senior Sports Team Manager, Cancer Research UK